Training for New and Existing Employees
Ti Training packages assist companies in preparing their new and existing employees in the competitive global logistics freight and express sectors.
Transport Intelligence has developed a range of training packages to assist companies in preparing their new and existing employees in the competitive global logistics freight and express sectors. The courses are designed and delivered by highly experienced and qualified trainers, combining a wealth of practical and academic expertise.
The programmes range from a half day seminar designed for middle/senior managers addressing specific topics, right through to a 2-3 day induction course for staff new to the sector. The training is tailored to the individual needs of the client. Alternatively companies can send their employees to several public training days throughout the year.
The course will cover topics such as:
- What are the key supply chain concepts which shape the logistics industry?
- The drive towards inventory reduction
- Centralisation of distribution requirements
- Key supply chain management strategies
- The development of the 3PL industry
- What are manufacturers and retailers looking for from their 3PLs?
- Characteristics of the market and recent trends
- Consolidation of the industry through mergers and acquisitions
- The role of globalisation
- The rise and fall of ‘One-stop-shopping’
- How will near-sourcing affect the industry?
- How do supply chains differ between vertical sectors?
- What are the key client requirements in each sector?
- How do different products affect logistics needs?
- Which key value propositions do logistics companies need for success?
- Competitive environment
- Who are the leading players?
- What are their competitive strengths?
- How fast are the markets growing?
- What are their development strategies?
- Market opportunities
- Where are the key developing markets?
- What are the challenges of doing business in them?
- Where are the main opportunities and ‘hot spots’?
All courses include comprehensive documentation researched and written by Ti’s industry leading analysts.